so i'm starting this blog because i hate writing in diaries...i just do. I mean, it's after school, and I have MAJOR writer's cramp. I always go on the computer anyway, so why not have a blog? ok, so last friday i was so excited because the cast list for my school musical was posted. I was so confident i got in, at least ensemble. WELL I DIDNT. they pick favorites, i'm telling you all of the other 8th graders on the list have been in the show at least once. i mite do set design or makeup or costumes, or something.....i need something to do after school. a lot of my friends wanna do it, so at least i wont be alone. ....
advice on how to better my singing voice??? it would be greatly appreciated.
till next time.
~~~maya~~~.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment